All (36) | Discount Window and Payment System (4) | Treasury Bills and Central Government Bonds (20) | Redeeming the Old Banknotes (2) | Statistics Data (3) | General Information (6)
- Does the Bank remunerate on reserve accounts?
- What is the legal basis for CBC oversight the payment systems?
- What are Central Government Securities (CGS)?
- What is the difference between treasury bills and central government bonds?
- Are CGS still issued in paper form?
- How can I buy CGS at auctions and in the secondary market?
- Can a foreign financial institution be a Delegated Auction Group member?
- What do "competitive bidding" and "noncompetitive bidding" mean?
- What are the basic rules for bidding?
- Are there any limitations on foreign investors purchasing government securities?
- What kinds of registrations do clearing banks carry out?
- How to apply for settlement at issuance?
- How to apply for transfer registrations?
- Can central government securities be pledged as collateral?
- Can central government securities serve as trust assets?